Sprague Pest Solutions has been family owned and operated since 1926. We owe our longevity to our dedicated and talented people. We are obsessed with finding new ways to be indispensable to you – and our loyal clients, who just keep multiplying.
Almost a century later, we're recognized industry-wide as true innovators in pest management and prevention. But even as we grow, we hold fast to our roots and the belief that we're not just here to vanquish pests, we're here to help keep businesses alive and well.
Sprague is the west coast's leading commercial pest control company. With over 90 years of success that originated in the Puget Sound, this role is backed by a strong, highly regarded brand, and a team of pest control experts known for their world-class customer service, and results-driven customer solutions.
Working for Sprague mean passionately delivering uncompromising service. We focus on commitment to our clients and ourselves; consistency, accountability, respect, and teamwork among co-workers, our clients, and the community; and environment responsibility in our approach to pest prevention.
"We've got that" is our way of saying we're going to take care of you, too.
Environmental responsibility requires careful stewardship of the environment. It is essential to our organization and our clients. To that end, Sprague operates with three guiding principles of pest prevention:
- Proactively solve pest issues within the context of our natural ecology, even in the absence of regulatory mandates.
- Use permanent solutions with the least amount of material, waste, and disruption to the environment.
- Aggressively explore and implement proven alternatives, innovations, technologies, and advancements in materials and methodology to reduce or replace pesticide use.
Code of Ethics
Our code of ethics compels us to act in an ethical manner at all times. It drives our ability to create long-term relationships with our co-workers, our clients and the community. The success of our culture is measured by our alignment to these behaviors.
- Consistency: We deliver exceptional service at every touch point. This applies to everyone in our organization, everywhere, every time.
- Accountability: We take ownership of our actions and deliver on our promises.
- Respect: We maintain an environment of respect for ourselves, our co-workers and our customers that allows every one of us to realize our full potential.
- Teamwork: We accept and give support with grace because we know we can accomplish more together.
We are committed to our clients and ourselves to:
- Be the best. Not just in our industry, but in every industry.
- Provide the greatest value at the fairest price.
- Identify innovations that positively impact our environment.
- Provide the very best training and resources.
- Do the job right every time to ensure clients are satisfied.
- Attract and retain the very best "Sprague people".
- Preserve our time-honored culture.
- Deliver leadership in service, innovation and quality.